Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Maiden Voyage... We're So Glad To Be Here!

Hello, friends!

It's that time of year again in Portland...soggy, soppy and grey.  The last few beautiful, gemmy colored leaves falling from the trees as I drive to work in the morning. 

I adore the pumpkin spice, crisp temperature and the special times with family and friends this time of year.  But truthfully, Melvino and I are not much into the damp darkness that comes with these Pacific Northwest fall and winters.  I mean, come on, who wants muddy paws every time they go potty!?  SHEESH!

We're always looking for new ways to stir up fun and enjoy our time until the incomparable sunny Portland summer returns and we meet up with our friends at the dog park!  That said, this blog has been a long time coming, after many months of bookmarking your blogs and checking in to read your heartfelt stories and see your wonderful pictures.  I am so excited to become part of this wonderful, supportive community of pug, frenchie, bostie, and all-around sweet pup loving folks.  Your hearts have come through so clearly in your writing and it's drawn me in in ways that I find difficult to express with words (but, I'm going to try! :) )  So, with that, THANK YOU for stopping by and "Yay!" for new friends and neighbors! 

How is the weather where you live?  Do you pups with pink bellies like Melvino have your sweaters ready to go?


 Are your snuggle blankets ready for those blustery evenings?



Wherever you are, whatever the weather, we hope you have a wonderful day!  We're so excited to be here and look forward to growing many wonderful friendships with all of you, furry and not-so-furry alike.

Love,
Jen and Melvino

2 comments:

  1. Melvino
    I had to come back and see the cute photos of you in the posts that I missed.
    I see you all snuggly, and I love to see you looking so cozy.
    love
    tweedles

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tweedles! Hello!

    Mom says us Pugs are made for snuggling and we must always have a place to snuggle in. I have a blanket cave in practically EVERY room! I will be so happy to share them with you if you ever come to my house. I would love that.

    I hope you are snuggled in tight with your Moms tonight... and every night.

    Talk to you again soon! :)

    Love,
    Melvino

    ReplyDelete